Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wizard World Comic Con

Ok so I've got a ton of footage to edit on R7 and been uber busy with the shop. Just did a Coin show and of course had to show R7 off. I should learn not to talk about R2 they want both to be there next year. LOL

Any way main purpose for posting. Although it's short notice we will be at Wizard Con in Miami. It's a touring con. I'm excited to go especially hearing how much fun the one in New Orleans was. Ok so Miami is not New Orleans but I'm still excited. The look of joy and excitement on the kids faces (& kids with 18 plus years experience) is what makes building the droid fun. Sure my R7 is my alter ego and many of the droid builders do use their droids for charity events but I have to say the wow and ooooh factor is very addictive. So I think it's just a taste of what it's like to be Todd. (Everyone ooohs and ahhhs over everything he does. Kind of a midas touch thing except instead of gold you have something amazing! Which is so much better than gold.)

Ok so here's some info on the event and look forward to seeing you guys there. I promise to attempt to try to find time to post more. Besides who needs sleep? I'll get plenty when I'm old and can't do anything.

Link: http://www.wizardworld.com/miami.html
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/miamicomiccon?sk=wall&filter=12

Miami Airport Convention Center (MACC) 
711 N.W. 72nd Avenue 
Miami, FL 33126

Join tens of thousands of fellow fans as they converge on the Miami Airport Convention Center (MACC) at Miami Comic Con to celebrate the best in pop culture. Miami Comic Con brings it all - Movies, Comics, Toys, Video Gaming, Games, TV, Horror, Wrestling, MMA, Original Art, Collectibles, Anime, Manga & More! This is Florida's best new Comic Con! Miami Comic Con is brought to you by the group who produces the most widely attended Comic Con tour! **All show tickets will be e-mailed AND available as a pdf file after purchase.**

Show Hours:
Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 10am - 7pm
Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 10am - 5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment